Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{Primp} your stuff Wednesday linky party #8

Happy Wednesday!   It's party time again, and again I'm amazed at all of your talent and inspiration.  Here are my favorites from last week:

Inspired By You primped a french cane chair using paint and freezer paper.


Crafty Scrappy Happy added library catalog pulls to this lovely dresser.


It's Just Me added tons of charm to a small table with a french script and lots of distressing.


Maple and Magnolia showed off her beautiful dressing room.


and last but not least,

Savvy Southern Style primped an old suitcase with a little red paint and antiquing stain.


Now it's your turn,
keep primping and link up!




















8 comments:

  1. Hi Michele, Great picks from last week! There are soo many amazingly talented women out there in blogland. Wow. Thank you for hosting. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriousy want to try every one of the highlites! I would love a dressing room like that... gorgeous, and putting library pulls on a dresser? Genius! I need to check everyone out. Thanks for the party! t. xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all this inspiration! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your primping... outstanding work!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele, love all the features! I'm late linking up today, thanks for a great party, xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the photos, especially the little table! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice features, Michele. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower. Came over via Chic on a Shoestring.

    ReplyDelete