Monday, January 21, 2013

My To Do List for 2013 {and some amazing pinspiration}

My to do list for 2013:



1. Hang up the mismatched plates I've been collecting from the thrift store ...

 
 
 
 
2. And the pile of empty frames that have been sitting in the corner of my living room for 6 months ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
3.   Paint the armoire in my bedroom, a creamy color, maybe like this ...
 
 
 
 
 
4. Focus more attention on my bedroom: paint the walls, move the treadmill, and try and find some cool old doors ...
 
 
 
 
 
5.   Add some wainscoting to the walls in the living room ...
 
 
 
 
 
6.   Make plans for the finishing of the basement bathroom ...
 
 
 
 
7.   Add a fence around the chicken coop to give the chickens room to run ...
 
 
 
 
 
9. Update the back porch: rearrange furniture, make pillows and find a cute chandy ...
 
 
 
 
And if I'm really lucky ...
 
10.  Convince hubby to switch out our current sink for one with more of a farmhouse flair ...
 
 
 
 
Thanks to all these great blogs for the incredible inspiration.  I am so excited to start some of these projects.
Although most will have to wait for warmer weather, the fun part is the planning, before the work begins.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: These images in no way guarantee that I will complete any or all such tasks. Also, if I do accomplish any of these, I can't promise mine will look as awesome, but I will sure try!
 
 
 
 
keep primping,
 





No comments:

Post a Comment