Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring is {finally} here

 
 
Finally ... it's here. 
 
Although it does not feel like it today, I am enjoying the little bouts of sun and warmth mixed in with the cold.
 
 


All these images can also be found here on instagram






 






I'm loving my old decorative books found while thrifting.






Bunny topiaries stand guard on the front porch.










You can find lots of eggs around here. Some real, some not.

I'm happy that our chickens are back to laying eggs every day.






I've been wanting to make one of these jewelry racks out of an old rake, inspired by Funky Junk Donna, for a long time. Now I can finally check it off my mental to-do list.





I had a fun time at the Vintage Whites Market, and fell in love with this grain sack chair. All the booths were so amazing.  I was lucky to get an early entry and got to get first dibs on all the fun stuff--thanks Jana! I came home with some fun new finds including some of those little blue fruit crates.  They had a zillion there and now wish I had bought more.  I'm going to be using them for my Easter table setting.


 


I hope you are enjoying the start of Spring as much as I am.
 
 

keep primping,
 
 
Follow me on facebook. instagram, and pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment