Monday, April 15, 2013

a few of my collections and I can finally cross an item off my to-do list




I have a few things that I'm always keeping my eyes open for to add to my collections, including... 
 
 
grain sacks in my farmchic buffet.
 
 



Glass bottles and a really old chippy mirror make for a simple mantle.







 
 
 
I finally put up some plates I have been collecting {which have been taking up space in the cupboard}.  It's almost mid April and I can now check off the first item on my 2013 to-do list.  Lots more to go. Let's hope my motivation will return along with warmer weather!
 
 










keep primping,

 
 
 
Want to advertise your shop here on Primp for just $10/month?
 Email me at maraven{at}sfcn{dot}org for more info.
 
 
Follow me on facebook. instagram, and pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment