Monday, September 20, 2010

Master Bath update

Remember my master bathroom beadboard project I did here. I decided to add a little picture ledge to the top so I could put up these chandelier tins I've had for quite some time.

All I did was add a 2" piece of wood on top of the trim that was already there and then added some "L" trim to that using my handy dandy new nail gun I purchased for this board & batten project.

This is the wall opposite the toilet. This cool hand mirror is from the thrift store, I just added some ribbon so I could hang it from the hooks.

I was so excited to find these tins at a local consignment store for only a few bucks each, especially since I had seen them at a furniture store for $50--what?!?

I also added this cute clock I won at Bunco a few months ago.

I love these ruffle towells from Target, although they are a little scratchy (at least the ruffle part) but they are sure cute!

17 comments:

  1. I really love all the touches you added to your "new" bathroom. I think your room looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely!! The tins are really cool!

    ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bathroom looks so cute i want to grab a cup of coffee and hang out in there. love those towels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Can't never get enough of beadboard and a row of hooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very clever Michele. Love the tin prints. The ruffle towels are simply divine - I have pillowcases the same. Your bathroom is looking gorgeous.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had so much fun finding you and checking out your blog. Lots of great stuff you have done and I love your home, nice to meet you new friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been so tempted to buy those towels everytime I go to Target, they look lovely in your bathroom! Now I'll go to check out the rest of your blog and become a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we might just have the EXACT SAME TASTE Love all your displays, colors, etc.

    Great blog find for me today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! Looks like something you'd see in Ballard Designs-can't believe you did this for less! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I never thought of hanging the coat hooks that low but since I'm soon to do the beadboard in my laundry room I think this would be great for the kids backpacks. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! A gorgeous wall that's productive at the same time ranks high in my book! Love the antiquing on that beadboard! Nice twist.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like what you did with your bead board. We recently put in bead board also in our new half bath. I love the antiquing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this! and I'm totally going after some of those towels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bead board with the plate rail but really love those ruffle towels from Target...I'm going to have to get those. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete