Monday, June 20, 2011

new {Primp} your stuff Wednesday linky party

Get your posts ready for the first ever {Primp}your stuff Wednesday linky party starting this Wednesday.  I love linky parties and decided to get in on the action.  Starting in two days, you can link up any post showing how you've primped something in your space.  This linky will be open for 1 week(from Tuesday evening until the next Tuesday evening) so you'll have plenty of time to get your projects and post ready.  Each Wednesday I'll feature my favorites.  So get your posts ready for ...

  
 I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I love Linky parties too! I've been thinking on jumping in as well, just trying to figure out if I can find the time. :/

    Can't wait for your party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be here with bells on! (well, maybe not with bells...but , I'll be here!) I'd love to have you at my Wednesday linky party too. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete