Monday, January 30, 2012

a little table that adds big character {to the piano room}

I recently got a few projects painted that have sitting in my garage.  This little coffee table was only $5 at the thrift store--I love it when I find cool stuff for cheap.  It is small but has big character.  I love all the little carved details.


Right now its home is in the piano room.  See that snippet of my new sign on the piano?  I'll share more about it soon.

 


The coffee table rests on a favorite rug that I purchased online--right now I can't think of the name of the shop. The 2 outside pillows are from Restoration Hardware, burlap pillows are from etsy, and the union jack one is my creation.




I used the usual swiss coffee paint color, then added a stain to the grooved areas, and wiped off, to make the details pop.



Here is another corner of the room. 


My "all you need is love" signs stay up year round.







It's so great to get some projects done, no matter how small.



keep primping,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment