Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day {and a winner}



Happy Heart Day!

Here are a few simple decorations I put up especially for this {love}ly day.


 


Cupcake liners from Ikea's Christmas clearance section are hung on a string.  Folded in, the cupcake liners remind me of the quilter's yo-yo.

 


 


These pom poms were also made from cupcake liners. Last year I hung them from my chandelier over my dining table.  This year, with less time to spare, I simply spread them across a favorite buffet.

 



 


I'm in love with all things doily.  I layered a red doily bunting over this heart one.


 


I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 I'm off to make some sugar cookies, and help in my son's valentine class party, but not before I announce one lucky winner.

And the winner of this jewelry giveaway is comment #19,

Danielle, who said:

Wow! Her shop is fantastic. I love the ginko earrings and the filigree cuff. Beautiful!


Congratulations Danielle! 
Contact me at maraven{at}sfcn{dot}org so you can start picking out your jewelry!



keep primping and spread the love,

No comments:

Post a Comment