Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas cards in a bucket

 One last thing before I take the week off. This is how I save my Christmas cards every year. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Simply punch a hole in the corner, add a ring some ribbon and any embellishments you want. Then stick in a cute bucket or basket.
 
 
 
 
 
Here's our Christmas card this year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been doing this for several years and find it is the easiest and cutest way to save all those Christmas cards, year after year.  My kids love to pull each one out and see how much we and our family & friends have changed over the years.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!  I will be taking the rest of the week off but if you have something to link up this week go here, my linky party will be running for another week.
 
 
keep primping & Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment